Friday, November 24, 2006

Rock the road...

I am listening to 'Kya Mujhe Pyar Hain' - the remix from 'Woh Lamhe' over and over again. And each time, it makes me try out a new step of dance in my head.
I suddenly have this feeling that this song will go very well...if we stop the car on a road sometime late at night...somewhat like the KBR road in Hyderabad...roll down the windows and put this on full blast.
I can almost see myself dancing on the road in that late hour, with the car stereos blaring out this song....yeah ok, I know that sounds bollywood-masala-crazy...but what do you do if a song induces you to think that way...
Once more then - O ho ho ho...oho oho oho oho...Kyun aajkal neend kam khwab jyada hain....

Update: Download it here

8 Comments:

Blogger Beth Loves Bollywood said...

That's what's so great about Bollywood: when you gotta dance, you get to dance! Sounds lovely to me, and I don't even know what the lyrics are saying :)

Fri Nov 24, 12:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bollywood can make you crazy. Sometime I also feel doing some crazy things like this sometime. Anyways I am going to watch Dhoom now and think about doing some more crazier things like getting a mind blowing bike and riding it through empty streets at highhhhhhhhhhhh speed....

Sat Nov 25, 01:49:00 AM  
Blogger Aparna said...

@Beth: You bet!
Just for you, the opening paragraph is as follows:
Kyun aajkal neend kam khwab jyada hain
- Why is it that nowadays there's less sleep and more dreams
Lagta khuda ka koi nek irada hain
- Seems as if God has some good plans for me
Kal tha fakir dil aaj shehzada hain
- yesterday my heart was a beggar, today it is an emperor.
Lagta khuda ka koi nek irada hain
- Seems as if God has some good plans for me
Kya mujhe pyar hain yaar...kaisa khumar hain yaar...
- Am I in love my friend...what is this feeling my friend...

Enjoy! :)

Sun Nov 26, 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Aparna said...

@Anon: Take care

Sun Nov 26, 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Daddy's Girl said...

Amazing how good a good song can make you feel... now I have to go in search of this song...

Tue Nov 28, 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger Aparna said...

For you daddy's girl...find it here:
http://www.bollyfm.net/bollyfm/movie-mp3.php?mid=1215

Tue Nov 28, 03:47:00 AM  
Blogger Daddy's Girl said...

Thanks Aparna! I'm going to listen to it now...

Tue Nov 28, 09:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this indeed is a wonderful song .

Thu Mar 01, 11:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home