Sunday, November 05, 2006

I am writing...

I suppose this blog is going to be slightly inactive all of this month.
Simply because I am channelising my meagre writing abilities and energy in this:



For those who would have longed to write a novel, but was always putting it off, please register here and start.

So yeah, am writing a novel, hopefully readable...and my word count, so far is about 7.5K...we need to reach 50K by end of this month.
So, I am off to a brief hiatus...see you guys when I am a novelist!!!!

Update on 20th:
I am onto 38K words now...and the story looks kind of connected now...but I wonder if it would seem so to other readers who don't know it...or whether they would find a story at all...

6 Comments:

Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

that is great, but we'll miss you if you don't blog. so keep checking on us. and GL!

Wed Nov 08, 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger Aparna said...

Thanks M:)
Have already reached a writer's block, so am wondering if I am more suitable to blog posts, with small bursts of creativity :)

Wed Nov 08, 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

:)) atleast you're still posting

Thu Nov 09, 12:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow ,thats great.I wish i had enuf free time :(,would have loved to participate.Best of luck !!

Tue Nov 14, 08:58:00 PM  
Blogger Mellowdrama said...

ooo good for you! That is awesome hope it is all working out. My novel is still in an embryo stage, actually its more of an unfertilised egg...cannot perform on demand, needs that extra something:) Shitty as it is, monetary concerns override creative instincts

Sat Nov 18, 02:44:00 AM  
Blogger Aparna said...

@Apoorv:Thanks

@Mellowdrama: I had incomplete stories, half finished novels on my hard disks...and i started on the new one on Nov 1st...leaving those incomplete novels aside.
Quality-wise it is going to be the pits I suppose, as I have no time to edit out pages later which seems too bad to me...but otherwise, I would have at least completed something by the end of the month.
Read your blog sometimes...wish I could think and write like that..

Mon Nov 20, 04:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home