Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The tagged one...

All right, this is a long pending post...to be done as tanu had tagged me...but bouts of illness had kept me from venturing into the hitherto known turf before today...so here goes:

-----------------------------------------
I AM THINKING ABOUT...
Sunny beaches and roasted cashews.


I SAID...
something to someone some years ago...(don't we all?)


I WANT TO...
Go on a holiday and read loads of books with deep thoughts and happy endings.


I WISH...
I could write for days at a stretch....with nothing to distract me.


I HEAR
Nothing....in my sanitized cubicle....except my own fingers on the keyboard and few whispers.

I WONDER
If I am deaf or whether everything is really this quiet...and how a talkative girl like me manages to work in such silent harmony.

I REGRET...
no decisions in my life...really...life is so much more interesting that I would take those decisions again!


I AM...
a budding novelist, a struggling software engineer, a pretentious philosopher, a confused woman...


I DANCE...
pretty welll and to the perfect rhythm...and often, when I am alone, and with no apparent music playing except for the one inside my head!


I SING...
when I am happy, or when I want to try singing a difficult tune which I have heard, or when something plays on and on in my mind.


I CRY...
pretty easily...too easily for those who know me to get moved by my tears...


I AM NOT ALWAYS...
serious and honest!!!


I MAKE WITH MY HANDS...
gestures when I speak...which captivate people.


I WRITE...
all the time...it helps me live...and speak out.


I CONFUSE...
myself....with my warped sense of logic and tendency to argue both sides.

I NEED...
to loosen up sometimes...and let things be...and not stir them up.
-------

There that's done...not too bad I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home