Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I should be a romance novelist...

According to one of those 'tests', here's what I got:
-------------------------------------------------------

You Should Be a Romance Novelist

You see the world as it should be, and this goes double for all matters of the heart.
You can find the romance in any situation, and you would make a talented romance story writer...
And while you may be a traditional romantic, you're just as likely to be drawn to quirky or dark love stories.
As long as it deals with infatuation, heartbreak, and soulmates - you could write it.


--------------------------------------------------------
So, what am I still doing, blogging about everyday mundane stuff....Mills and Boons, here I come!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mita said...

Ha haha...which test was that? What are you doingin Softwares?

Tue Jul 11, 09:57:00 AM  
Blogger Aparna said...

:D Honestly, am thinking the same....but I feel the market will not be very kind to romantic novels, so you know, just biding my time (doesn't that sound arrogant?).
By the way, you can check out what type of a writer you can be if you click on the link below the picture. Enjoy :)

Tue Jul 11, 09:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Javed Akhtar, please vacate the seat. :D

***You Should Be a Film Writer***


You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!


What Type of Writer Should You Be?
http://www.blogthings.com/whattypeofwritershouldyoubequiz/

Wed Jul 12, 12:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Jul 12, 12:41:00 AM  
Blogger Tanushree said...

I've been told to be a joke writer (Do they u mean like those "1001 jokes for all occasions" sort of book?). However in the body of the message, they say I should write comedy. Well, that's fine by me, as it is the motto of my life (see the title of my blog for details). I have been meme'd by the way and posted the same on my page.

Wed Jul 12, 02:37:00 AM  
Blogger Mita said...

Know what... I checked mine yesterday...I discovered that I should have been a poet....Felt the same..what I was doing!

Wed Jul 19, 01:17:00 AM  
Blogger Aparna said...

Mitadi, start writing...:)

Wed Jul 19, 11:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home