Thursday, July 20, 2006

Work in progress...

I understand that to the visitors to my blog it might seem that my page is incomplete, and most/some links don't work. (I am assuming that there are visitors).
This is a short note to say that my present template is under construction, and so, many links might be unavailable, and the site might look pretty untidy...so please bear with me till this is done, should be done by tomorrow if I keep correcting it :).
Once I am done, I'll remove this message so that you know that 'This is how I want my template to look like'...apologies till then.

Update: This page now looks 'almost' as I want it to look. All that is left is the header image and the 'recent comments' link to be added.

Time for a new post on the new look...will happen as soon as I am free or at least have a bit less work than I do right now at office.

5 Comments:

Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

I like your template. It is very soothing. Isn't it strange how so many of us have the "I think so I am" sort of theme on our blogs. I was reading some of your old posts and you mentioned carmel. Were you in Carmel? Most girls in our family went there incl one in durgapur carmel.

Fri Jul 28, 08:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have this ebook... It might help you... For more information just visit Amazon.com (Publishing a Blog with Blogger: Visual QuickProject Guide, Author: Elizabeth Castro)

http://rapidshare.de/files/1353893/Peachpit.Press.Publishing.a.Blog.with.Blogger.Visual.QuickProject.Guide.Jan.2005.eBook-LiB.zip.html

Sat Jul 29, 04:49:00 AM  
Blogger Anshuman said...

its fun fiddling with the template, isnt it ? :-D

well not many would agree with me, unless u r a HTML guru.. but its good fun once in a while :)

Sun Jul 30, 01:33:00 AM  
Blogger Aparna said...

@M: Yes, I did go to Carmel, right upto my +2, in Durgapur. Now tell me whom you know from there...it's a small world!!

@GK: Thanks :)

@Anshuman: I agree, it was great fiddling...and now I have got lazy.

Mon Jul 31, 02:19:00 AM  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) said...

Sudeshna Mukherjee. I know her by her nickname which is Juhi. not really sure what batch she was. Probably 1996 class 10.

Mon Jul 31, 08:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home